Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.

I forgot my Facebook password. How can I get it or change it

Customer Question

Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Barun replied 1 month ago.

Hi, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

You may reset the password ***** your Facebook account using the following link:

Type in your email address used to sign in to Facebook, and then click "Search".

Next, select one of the recovery options listed to reset your password, and click "Continue".

Finally, follow the on-screen prompts to reset and create a new password ***** your account accordingly.

Do keep me posted on the results. If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly take a moment to rate my service by clicking on (and submit) one of the five stars at the top of this page - this is the only way that I'll be credited for assisting you today. Thank you.