James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Unable to send or receive e-mails. States server error 3219.

Customer Question

Unable to send or receive e-mails. States server error 3219. Error when attempting to connect to windows live calendar server? Is it possible for you to call me? I am not very computer savvy. Thank you!
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

And as far as the phone call, I can call you. But its much more effective ( and the same cost ) if I connect to your computer from here and work on screen directly to repair the issue myself. Thats called secure remote assistance and I will send you that offer now. ( Its not mandatory that I connect or that we speak over the phone, if you would prefer we can work through this via just written support )

Dustin S

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Hello again, I never heard back from you after you read my response.

Did you still need help with this issue?

Dustin S