Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I have some memories from 1 or 2 years ago that are coming

Customer Question

I have some memories from 1 or 2 years ago that are coming up on facebook. Is it possible for me to access them and save them? Some came up as long ago as 1 or 2 weeks ago. Thank you
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

Hi there and welcome Mary

I am really sorry but unfortunately, the functionality you are requesting is not currently available. When a memory comes up it is a news feed item and is not placed on your profile so you cannot go back to it.

In the future, what you can do is a screen shot (capturing the screen) when looking at it by using a free tool such as this

http://getgreenshot.org/

With this you can take a picture of what you see (so the memory) and save it as a picture file and then refer back to it at a later date

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
will these memories come up next year at this time?
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

It is possible, it is a very complex combination of what you post and what your receive and do on facebook.

But at one stage they will come up again, may not be within a year but will likely occur.

Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit

Thank you