Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience:  Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I understand that Microsoft has taken over iglide email. I

Customer Question

I understand that Microsoft has taken over iglide email. I can get into my email but there is nothing there....none of my files, emails, etc. How do I get all of that back?
My email address is: ***@******.***
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Have you checked the deleted items folder, and then tried to recover deleted items?

Also, I assume you already used the login link below, to set a new password?

http://www.melaleuca.com/mymelaleuca/welcometonewemail.aspx

If so, how long ago did you create a new password?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have reset my password. There is nothing in any of the folders except the "sent" folder when I tried to send an email. Also used bcc and nothing will appear in my "in box"
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

How long ago did you reset your password ***** first login through the new microsoft portal?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have created several new passwords......the last just a few minutes ago.
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

The question I am asking is, how long ago was it, the first time you created a password ***** signed into your account through the new microsoft portal?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I had a tech working on this who went all through my computer......he said the problem was with the server.....so I called Melaleuca and they told me Microsoft had taken over iglide...so that's why I have contacted you!
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

how long ago was it, the first time you created a password ***** signed into your account through the new microsoft portal?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I can't tell you exactly......have been having this problem for a few weeks now!
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

So its been several weeks that the mail has been missing.. Thats not good.

Again, lets try the following.. Once logged into your webmail. click deleted items

Then, click recover deleted items. Wait about two minutes.. Do we see anything there?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I'm not getting email and obviously can't send anything either!
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Please take a moment to wait for, and read my replies before you respond.. That way we have a controlled, clear conversation

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Hello again, I never heard back from you after you read my response.

Did you still need help with this issue? If everything is fixed please remember to return and click and submit a 5 star rating to close out the question. Or, respond if you needed further help, thank you.

Dustin S