Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.
33602187

I misunderstood something and i think i changed my email

Customer Question

i misunderstood something and i think i changed my email address by mistake.. i want my email to remain***@******.***,not***@******.***. please help me
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 3 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Expert:  Sandy replied 3 months ago.

I can help you in one of three different ways:

1) Question and answer session.
2) Secure Remote support($14), which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix the issue directly while you stay in front of the computer.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

3).Phone support(live discussion via phone) for issue with phone or iPad or computer.

If you wish to choose Secure remote session or Phone support(live discussion via phone), please click Accept this Offer/Get extra help offer sent by me.

Else, we can continue in the question and answer session, but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Expert:  Sandy replied 3 months ago.

First of all, please "Sign out" of new created(by mistake) account by clicking the link given below:

http://mail.google.com/?logout

Now, it will shows you the option to login into another gmail account.

Please enter your original gmail account and its password ***** try to login.

If you face any issue, please let me know by replying back to me at the box given below.

And if you can take a second to rate my service(-OK or more -by clicking stars at the top of the page and choose submit), that would be greatly appreciated.

Expert:  Sandy replied 3 months ago.

Ronald,

Please tell me if you're able to login into your original gmail account or not.

Do you still need help with this?

If yes, please reply back to me.

Else, please take a second to rate my service(-OK or more -by clicking stars at the top of the page and choose submit),. Thank you, ***** *****

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
    YOU EMAILED ME AT MY CORRECT ADDRESS SO I GUEST IT IS OKAY. SEND ME INFO AS TO HOW I CAN CONTACT YOU ABOUT OTHER QUESTIONS. I AM 76 HAVE IGNORED COMPUTERS BUT NOW FORCED TO . WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT FACE BOOK AND TWITTER EXAMPLE I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY PHOTO,OR WRITE A MESSAGE TO ALL FACES BOOK PEOPLE AND I HEAR EVERYONE USING TWITTER AND SENDING MESSAGES. WHEN I AM READY CAN YOU HELP WITH QUESTIONS LIKE THAT? SEND ME HOW TO REACH YOU ESPECIALLY BY PHONE IF POSSIBLE. THANK YOU RON FRUSHON
    Expert:  Sandy replied 3 months ago.

Thank you for getting back to me.

Yes, I can help you with all of these questions.

Please rate my service once by choosing stars at the top of the screen and then click submit.

You can reply back to me this page.

http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=33602187&SRD=true&rpt=21004

I'm also sending you a phone support offer. Thank you.

Expert:  Sandy replied 3 months ago.

Once you accept this phone support offer, I will call you directly. Thank you, ***** *****

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
    SEND ME HOW TO REACH YOU FOR OTHER PROBLEMS I HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT. THANK YOU . A PHONE NO. WOULD HELP I AM NOT TOO GOOD WITH COMPUTERS. ,IF POSSIBLE THE PHONE SO I CAN EXPLAIN PROBLEMS BETTER.THANK YOU RON
    Expert:  Sandy replied 3 months ago.

Please accept my phone support offer and then I will call you directly.

Expert:  Sandy replied 3 months ago.

Please provide me your phone number.

Expert:  Sandy replied 3 months ago.

Ronald, Are you still there.

Please provide me your contact number once you accept phone support offer.

Also, please remember to rate. Thank you, ***** *****

Expert:  Sandy replied 3 months ago.

Ronald, I fixed the issue with your gmail account.

But, you forgot to rate my service.

Please take a second to rate my service(-OK or more -by clicking stars at the top of the page and choose submit), to credit me for my time, work and efforts, that would be greatly appreciated.

Expert:  Sandy replied 2 months ago.

I'm following up with you to see how everything is going.

Do you still need help with this?

If you have any other query regarding this issue, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else please take a second to rate my service by clicking the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you, ***** *****