Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have my email on a windows live account on my desktop and

Customer Question

I have my email on a windows live account on my desktop and my wife's email as a sub-account on her desktop. I forgot my password ***** windows live and had to change it but now my wife can't get to her windows live email on her desktop. We can see the mail that had accumulated up to the date my password ***** changed but nothing since. Is there any way i can correct the problem without losing her emails?
Category: Email
Expert:  sudipto_dutta replied 8 months ago.

Thanks for posting your question on Justanswer.com, a global paid independent support site.My Name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.As you are not able to sign into her email account, it means something is wrong, like the mail account can be hacked, did you try to reset the password ***** her account from the Windows Live sign in page ?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
She has a sub-account under my account.

Can you tell me her email account ?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am not on the desktop right now.

The email account is separate from yours, it is configured with your email account on the email program, it is not your sub account because there is nothing like sub email account. As you cannot provide me her email address, I can tell you the steps to reset the password ***** her email account, which you can try later.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am not satisfied with the response I got. I want to cancel the credit card charge.

Why are you not satisfied, if you cannot give me the email address then, how can I help you ?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I don't want to give access to her email.

You do not want to give the email address, you do not want to follow the steps to reset the password ***** her email address then, how will I help you to solve the problem and I just wanted to know the email address and giving her email address does not mean that, I can access her email address.