Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

I am needing assistance to repair my system when typing an

Customer Question

I am needing assistance to repair my system when typing an email, the message closes down, aol shuts off and I must restart aol again. Also, the message, email, is gone. This is extremely annoying and frustrating since the occurance is random. Also unable to change fonts or size of font for fear the message will blow away. What needs to be done to fix this situation permanently?
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

Hi Leora,

Thank you for contacting us about your issue. For this type of issue, it is easiest if I connect to your computer and perform the fix for you so that you can sit back, relax, and watch the process being completed rather than trying to follow complicated steps. I am sending you a remote services offer so that I can connect. After you accept the offer, I will provide you with the steps so I can connect. Please allow 1-2 minutes for the offer to appear.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.