James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Why can I receive emails from everyone except my son in

Customer Question

Why can I receive emails from everyone except my son in California? He receives mine but I do not receive from him.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Century Link is my email provider. @Hotmail.com Access through Outlook
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
That should have been @hotmail.com Lower case 'h' in Hotmail.

Thank you for the update. May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.