James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

My gmail account has been hacked into my passwords have been

Customer Question

My gmail account has been hacked into my passwords have been changed these people are using my email address to receive important information regarding my son's future and I have been trying to get some assistance because my identity has been stolen as of 12/04/2015 and I can't get anyone to assist me and this is very serious as though my social security number bank account information and personal information was all in this gmail account
Category: Email
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
the gmail account in question is***@******.***
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 4 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 4 months ago.

Nancy, we are not able to call or text you, UNLESS you pay for that additional service.

The initial payment is for this chat session ONLY.

If you need a phone call (texting isnt allowed anyways) or a remote session, that is an additional charge.

.

I also noticed you have opened 3 questions all for the same thing.

You need to try to work out of a single question, as multiple questions just causes confusion.

.

You were working with Richard, and he is waiting for your response.

.

So, you need to decide which question you want to work out of, and continue. do NOT open another question for the same thing.

Sorry, Jason, site glitch.

Please disregard, im not able to edit.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
It's Amy and I am using internet explorer on my phone although; I am on my work computer.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Jason I am not sure if I understand your offer are you sure you can get me to get access back to my gmail account the one in question? I access my email from internet explorer on my iphone and unfortunately my icloud account has been backed up as well and I lost everything