Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs

Old man just got my first iphone 2 weeks ago and beforei

Customer Question

old man just got my first iphone 2 weeks ago and beforei found out you had a video for beginners which i have now purchased and watched it i guess i messed up. i was trying to get or buy a app on line and it keeps asking me for my e-mail which i did not know i had put one in to apple. so i used the only e-mail address i have ever used on my home computer and the screen says ivalid so i even tried to use the new password ***** and it just keeps telling me my e-mail & password ***** invalid. how do i go about getting this corrected as there has to be a way and you not me are the experts. thanking you in advance. Richard Godwin
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Hi there and welcome

If you have forgotten your Apple ID you used, you can retrieve i via the link below!&section=appleid

Once done, you will likely need to reset your password ***** this you can do via my link below

Use the link to reset your password ***** once done use this new password
Once done, you can use these details to sign in on your device

Let me know the results please.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Richard as far as I know answered my question and in a timely manner. i was told to get online for help and was supposed to have a 7 day free tech support
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Perfect, and glad you got what you needed Richard

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit

Thank you