James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

How can i recover my hotmail account? pls help

Customer Question

how can i recover my hotmail account ? pls help
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me the exact message you get please when you try to sign into your account?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
what is this ? i only need to recover a email address and i have to more money so much of a expert you guys or so cold scam hahh 4get it thanks for nothing
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

ok, not too clear on your message back to me, and it would be best if you did not refer to me as a scam...

I asked you

tell me the exact message you get please when you try to sign into your account?

It's this you need to reply to please, I am not sure what it is your trying to say.