Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience:  Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I can't sign in to my Pandora account, it won't recognize

Customer Question

I can't sign in to my Pandora account, it won't recognize any of. my email accounts. I first signed up years ago.
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: aol
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I just keep entering all of my email accounts it isn't accepting them.
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Are you a paying Pandora member, or a free member?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
It was free but just downloaded a paid app on my new computer then tried to log in to Pandora but I have no idea how it was originally set up. Do they have a site where I can reset info?
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

When you say you downloaded a paid app, do you mean Pandora?

As far as resetting your info, they have a password ***** page.. enter the email address you think you used on this page

https://www.pandora.com/account/help

And it will let you use your email address, to reset the password.

Once reset, you should then be able to login. If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Hello again, I never heard back from you after you read my reply. Did you need further help with this issue?

Please respond so we can continue working on this issue or click and submit a 5 star rating so we can mark this issue as closed / resolved.

Thank you,

Dustin S