Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech
Experience:  CCNA, A+, MCSE 11 years at a large law firm.
13274453

A. Elliott at I'm having all kinds of trouble trying to get

Customer Question

Hello, This is Charles A. Elliott at***@******.*** I'm having all kinds of trouble trying to get my email back to normal. I keep getting messages that my password ***** ***** I really can't understand how this happened. Now I've lost all my contacts!!
I've tried to reset my password, over and over again, to no avail. If it all could be restored to the original password, I'd be so grateful. And I need those contacts too. Also, tell me what my password ***** ***** I'll be sure to write it down. Thanks, Chas
Category: Email
Expert:  Byron replied 3 months ago.

Hi Charles. My name is***** did some checking on your account and this is the

message returned:

"Your account does not have answers to security challenge questions on file. It is therefore not possible to reset you password ***** Please call 1-***-***-****"

Given that the information necessary to reset the account online is not available, please call the toll free number

above tomorrow after 8:30AM

Please take a moment to rate the service as this is how we are credited with assisting you.

It would be much appreciated.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Byron replied 3 months ago.

Secure remote assistance is something that will not be able to resolve your situation this evening.

To reset your password ***** regain access to your account please call 1-***-***-****

tomorrow after 8:30 AM

Expert:  Byron replied 3 months ago.

Please take a moment to rate the service using the stars at the top of the page, then submit

as this is how we are credited with assisting you.

It would be much appreciated.