Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.
33602187

I have two email accounts, one being with my domain name. It

Customer Question

I have two email accounts, one being with my domain name. It creates confusion in multiple platforms. I need an expert to help me reset-up my accounts.
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Expert:  Sandy replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today.
I'm sorry about the issue.

May I connect with you remotely (over secure network session) to check/fix the issue directly?
Secure Remote support($19) can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
We can do that. but I would like to tell you what the problem is to see if you can fix it first.
Expert:  Sandy replied 4 months ago.

okay, please tell me the problem.

Tell me about your email service provider. Thank you.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
email service provider is google. I have two accounts (1)***@******.*** (2)***@******.***
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have a third account***@******.***
Expert:  Sandy replied 4 months ago.

okay, now, tell me what do you want to do with these exactly.

Expert:  Sandy replied 4 months ago.

If there is confusion only while loggin into these accounts,In order to avoid the confusion, you can either try to use different browser for different accounts or sign out of one account and then sign into another.

OR let me quickly take remote session. Thank you.

Expert:  Sandy replied 4 months ago.

Once you accept the secure remote support offer, please click the link given below:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=db76bb3b-00a8-47dc-9a6a-dad0637b596c

Scroll down on that page and click "I Agree".

Download/allow and run this program to start secure remote session

Expert:  Sandy replied 4 months ago.

Gokhan, if you do not need remote support service and will resolve the confusion just by either using different browser for different accounts, or sign out of one account and then login into another, then, please take a second to rate my service by clicking stars and choose submit.

Thank you, ***** *****

Expert:  Sandy replied 4 months ago.

I'm following up with you to see how everything is going.
Do you still need help with this?

If yes, please reply back to me.

Else, please take a second to rate my service by clicking the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you, ***** *****