James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Not my email it is my printer I just had comcast come in and

Customer Question

not my email it is my printer I just had comcast come in and I am using it for the wifi connection
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: aol
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none at the moment trying to find out how I can get my printer logged on to a network and internet That is the message I keep getting
JA: The email expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Nothing will print
Category: Email
Expert:  sudipto_dutta replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for posting your question on Justanswer.com, a global paid independent support site.My Name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Is this a new printer ?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
no

OK, so are you able to print other documents from your PC ?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I changed the internet provider so all I want to do is get my printer and fax to work. It says I need the network and Internet for this feature
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I can print anything
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
You can just tell me

Can you explain, what is happening when you try to print an email from your PC ?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Nothing happens the message on my printer says printer must be connected to the network and Internet for this feature to work
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
All I want to know is how I can connect

Please clarify your problem, you are saying that, you can print anything from your PC, except the emails then, you are saying that you are getting a message on your printer to connect it with the network, if the printer is not connected with the new router (as you have changed the ISP), how can you print other things from your PC ? because if the printer is not connected with the router then, you cannot print anything from the PC.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
are you there Thats all right thank you anyway

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thats Ok thank you I am leaving.

OK, no problem. As you are not ready to clarify the problem, I am sorry that, it is not possible to solve the problem.

Expert:  Byron replied 3 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** you for your question. Is your printer

asking you to input your wireless password ***** connect to your network?