GeekGal
GeekGal, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS Degree & 15 + years experience supporting email issues of all kinds
76665483

I cannot access my Kindle Account page using the latest

Customer Question

I cannot access my Kindle Account page using the latest password ***** have.
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows. I'm sorry that you're having this issue. It would be my pleasure to help you resolve this.

Please click the link below:

www.amazon.com/myk

You will be asked for your username (email address) an dpassword. Since you don't your password, please click on forgot password. Enter your email address and type the captcha letters that you see, then click continue. next, check your email for a link to click on to reset your password.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

Please give this a try and let me know how it works for you. If this solves the problem, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it! Without a rating I am not credited for my answer. If this doesn't solve the problem be sure to let me know so we can continue troubleshooting.