James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I've been hacked. I changed my password twice, but when I

Customer Question

I've been hacked. I changed my password ***** but when I look at my new e-mails it seems that they were already opened. Why is that. They were bold now they are aren't. What can I do.
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: I think it was about 4 days ago. I've been so busy this week I don't remember the exact day.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Oh, when I opened my email after my kids told me I was hacked all of my contact were missing except for a whole new batch that I would never have.
JA: The email expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: So I deleted all of those and recovered my contacts and cleaned out my contact list. Is someone still getting into my email account and opening my messages?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  technicalcat replied 1 month ago.

Hello, and thank you for using this service.

Sorry to hear you are having trouble. To further assist, please tell me the part of your email address AFTER the @ sign. this is your email provider.