James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Every time i delete mail from gmail it doesn't get deleted

Customer Question

hi
JA: Hello. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: every time i delete mail from gmail it doesn't get deleted and the emails are instead resent to me
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: so 2000 emails have become 4000, 8000 and now at 16000
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i've just looked at gmail site but i can't find any info on trails that have similar issues
JA: The email expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
Category: Email
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in Email category. I would like to assist you with your issue and would be your active expert

Before we begin, I have to confirm you have duplication issue on Email Application like Thunderbord / Outlook

or

On Internet browser(Chrome / IE / Firefox) itself

Also please share me the application name you have email duplication

Thanks

Hello

Are you there

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi I use Mail on MacBook. I assume it is the same if i sign into gmail in my browser (use safari and google chrome).

I would like to see the problem. Would you mind sharing Gmail ID and Password..

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Afraid i'm uncomfortable with sharing my password ***** if you wish I can send you screen grabs.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
You will need to talk me through the process and if you can't then we can end this discussion. Note that I am busy for the rest of the day and will only be able to look at this again in about 12 hours.

Its ok..

Message me when you are back

Thanks

If possible would you install secure remote tool on your computer, so that i can connect and work with you in real time

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=c25f150d-c52b-4dd7-ac2b-4340fcf24083&Type=Java

Procedure:

1. Click Above link
  2. Click "I Agree"
  3. Click "Download"
  4. Double click/run file after download
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi no i'd rather not give you access to my computer. Besides if this is a VPN connection it's against the law where i live.
So you will need to instruct me as I am not willing to give you access to my computer.

Thanks for your update

I request you to change Email password ***** check for issue..

Changing password ***** other devices to access your gmail account. This helps to confirm that either issue is within your gmail account or its caused due to some configuration error in some other devices...

Lets see..

Once password ***** ***** logout from account, then login using new password ***** browser. Then try to delete some mails and see the result

Please update status