Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

A mail and back to outlook. I cannott accesw any e mails

Customer Question

a mail and back to outlook. I cannott accesw any e mails since 13th JUly w
JA: How long has this been an issue?
Customer: Since I went into hospital 7th zJuly, when I got out I was on Telstra cmail with no outlook since 1q3 july
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: All of them understood nonoe
JA: The email expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I would rather go back to outlook I am 81 and a slow learner
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

Thank you for contacting us about your issue. For this type of issue, it is easiest if I connect to your computer and perform the fix for you so that you can sit back, relax, and watch the process being completed rather than trying to follow complicated steps. I am sending you a remote services offer so that I can connect. After you accept the offer, I will provide you with the steps so I can connect. Please allow 1-2 minutes for the offer to appear.

Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.