Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.

I have a new computer laptop book, HP Windows 7, and I would

Customer Question

I have a new computer laptop book
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: HP Windows 7, and I would like install AOL
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: ALL I have SOME OLD CDS
JA: The email expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: NO THANK YOU
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 months ago.

You may download and install the most up to date version of AOL at the following page:

On the above-mentioned page, click the blue "Download for FREE" button, download the file and open it. Follow the instructions it gives and it will be installed.

One quick note: This is my job; however, I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer below, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at ohe following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

Please, stop creating duplicate questions. Doing so may incur an extra cost. For that reason, keep all communication on this page.