technicalcat, Consultant
Experience:  20 years combined corporate and small business experience.

Google said my account was disabled for vilations of terms

Customer Question

Google said my account was disabled for vilations of terms and service. All I had sent was 5 one line business emails. I sent that message back to them. They said they re-enabled my account but would need phone number verification. I gave my phone number and a text was sent with a verification code. I got the code, but when I tried to type it in, the cursor froze before I could type the last two digits. I reported this and the same thing happened. My son thinks this is sufficiently weird that someone may have hacked me.
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: I described what happened to Google twice in an attempt to reinstate my account. The agreed to reinstate, but I cant type the verification code in
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: nothing
JA: The email expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me what is your Gmail account so that I can check its status and recovery options?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,

Expert:  technicalcat replied 2 months ago.

NOTE: This formula must be entered as an array formula. To enter an array formula, press CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER.

Please remember to rate my time and help to you before you go. I continue to help before and after rating, and strive for excellent service. A positive rating is the only way I receive any credit for helping you today. Thank You.

This message was sent in error. Please ignore this reply, and continue to work with Jess M. Thank You.