Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

How do I get back into my hotmail account when I get the

Customer Question

How do I get back into my hotmail account when I get the message looks like someone is using your email account and I cant access my microsoft account?
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 months ago.

Hi Wanda, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me what is your Hotmail account so that I can check its status and recovery options?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
my email that I can not get into is***@******.***
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 months ago.

Thank you for that information.

I have checked your recovery option and the only one left is the Yahoo email account. Do you still have access to that Yahoo email account?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No it would not let me back into t
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 months ago.

Please tell me if you are still able to access the Yahoo email account associated with your problem hotmail account.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No I do not want the remote fix.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 months ago.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Jess I do not have access to the yahoo account associated to the hotmail account.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Jess are you still there? I can not access my mobile phone at this time. Waiting for your response.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 months ago.

Ok. Were you saying that you were able to receive a reset code through your mobile phone before?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have not received anything on my mobile.
I have not recieved any reset code.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 months ago.

Thank you for that confirmation. In this case, your only option to recover your account is through the submission of the Account Recovery Form. Have you already tried it?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have and it just is in a continual loop and get nowhere. If you cant help how do I cancel my free trial.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Jess are you still here?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 months ago.

I am trying to help you. But in this case, recovery is very critical and almost impossible. In the recovery form, you just need to provide all relevant and correct information in order to regain access to the account. The form is checked automatically by a computer program, not a human being. If what you entered in the form did not match on the info on your actual account, you will never regain access to it through the form submission.

Your last option is to contact a hotmail moderator who is a real person to intervene in the recovery process. But then again, there is no assurance that you can recover the account since you still need to provide as much correct information to the moderator for him to believe that you own the account.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
How do I contact a hotmail moderator and how do I can my free trial to this service.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
How do I cancel my free trial for Just Answer.com?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 months ago.

I am typing for y answer. Please give me a moment

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thank you.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 months ago.

By free trial, you are referring to subscription to our service. It is a turn ON and OFF switch and you can cancel it following the procedures on this link:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-cancel-my-subscription

In order to contact a Hotmail moderator for a real person to intervene and mediate in the recovery process, please do the following:

1. You need to create a new Hotmail account so that you can contact a moderator. You need to be SIGNED IN to Hotmail to be able to contact the Hotmail moderator. So please create a new hotmail account and sign in to it.
  2. When you are signed in to your new Hotmail account, please click on the link below to get the form to contact the Hotmail moderator:
    http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=259772
  3. In this form, you need to enter your problem email account in the second box, the affected email account.
  4. Enter your NEW hotmail account in the third box, the email where Hotmail moderators can contact you for further steps to recover the account
  5. In the last box, please provide more details of the problem. This is the most important part where you can prove to Hotmail that you own the account.
  6. Then SUBMIT the form
  7. Then wait for 24 to 72 hours for a Hotmail moderator to contact you in your NEW Hotmail account regarding the progress of the recovery process.

I hope that helped.

Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!

If you need further assistance, please do not rate me negatively with 1 or 2 faces. Instead, please reply to me so that I can help you further.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thank you Jess for your help I will follow your links and instructions if it will help. Keep your fingers crossed because I really need some of my store folders. Thank you again for your attempts and help.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 months ago.

You're welcome Wanda. The procedures I provided you are the ultimate way to ever recover your Hotmail account. However, the results of the recovery now depends on you, on the information that you provide in the forms you submit to the Hotmail moderators. I am only here to help you in the process.

Thank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time by posting a new question starting with "For Jess M" so that I can assist you immediately.

Best regards,
Jess