James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I can not recieve or send mesages on my email, outlook? DSL

Customer Question

I can not recieve or send mesages on my email***@******.***
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: outlook?
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: DSL speed test is low but OK
JA: The email expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: NO
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please, what exactly happens when you try to send or receive an email?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,