James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I have lost all the emails that I had filed away in folders,

Customer Question

I have lost all the emails that I had filed away in folders
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: Gmail
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I called Apple and worked with them for 2 hours on the phone. They concluded that it was a Gmail problem
JA: The email expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: How much does it cost?
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: your website says Outlook Tech Support. I don't need that. I need Gmail Tech support
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please exactly how you access your emails? Is it via your web browser? Or via an email program such as Apple Mail?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.