Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.

I have an Outlook e-mail account with MSN. I have always had

Customer Question

I have an Outlook e-mail account with MSN. I have always had to sign in with a password ***** suddenly I get into my inbox immediately with using a password. I would like to reestablish my password ***** don't know how to do it. Can you help me with this?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Barun replied 1 month ago.

Hi, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

It looks like the "Remember password" option might have gotten checked while logging in to your account earlier, so it automatically signs you in each time now.

To resolve this issue, please open up your Outlook email account first, and then click on your profile picture at the top-right corner of that window and click "Sign out."

You will then be signed out of the account; done that, you may sign back in to the account using your password ***** Make sure NOT to tick the "Remember password" checkbox when signing in, and you are all set.

If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly take a moment to rate my service by clicking on (and submit) one of the five stars at the top of this page - this is the only way that I'll be credited for assisting you today. Thank you.