Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I have Hotmail. My eBay emails, including items just sold,

Customer Question

I have Hotmail. My eBay emails, including items just sold, are going to a folder called Unwanted and I am missing them especially when I am on my cell or iPad. I tried called eBay and listing EBay as safe sender on my hotmail to always go to inbox but it didn't work. Any suggestion?
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

Can you please go to www.outlook.com on your computer

Sign into your hotmail account there

Click on the Gear Wheel then settings

Click on inbox and sweep rules and check for any rules there relating to ebay and remove these.

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please