Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

My Tivo programme stopped midstream and the remote won't

Customer Question

My Tivo programme stopped midstream and the remote won't work at all althoug the light shines showing there is power in the remote. my phone no is(###) ###-####and I am at a loss how to get it back. We tried turning off the tv at the wall but still no response. I can get the tv normal channels so obviously the tv is working What to do. I am going away tomorrow for 6 days and rather worried about missing my recorded programs. Its not the end of the world tho. Can you help me tonight. thanks Viv
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TIVO box (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TIVO, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please