Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

Im trying to connect with my emails, but when I logon, a

Customer Question

Im trying to connect with my emails, but when I logon, a message pops up that reads" your browser is not supported"
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 8 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please confirm your computer has Windows XP? (Or Windows Vista, or Windows 7 or Windows 8 or 10, etc.)

When did this issue first occur?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

It looks like you have an the old Windows version XP, that's why email is not working. Please try the following fix:

Solution #1:

- Download and install the Firefox software at the website below:

http://www.firefox.com

; keep all default options during installation, and import if prompted

, then close Internet Explorer program

, then open Mozilla Firefox program, then go to the website xfinity.com in the Firefox program, and sign in your comcast email address in Firefox program, and see if you can use your email in the Firefox program.

; (Note: If you use any other email, then go to your email website in Firefox program and use Firefox program for email.)

Solution #2:

- If that does not work, download and install the Opera software at the website below:

http://www.opera.com/

, keep all default options during installation

, then close Internet Explorer program

, then open the Opera program, then go to to the xfinity.com website in the Opera program and sign in your comcast email address in the Opera program, and see if you can use your email fine in the Opera program.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,