James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I am trying to get on the internet on a new computer has

Customer Question

I am trying to get on the internet on a new computer has window 10. what the hell is it asking for a password ***** microsoft account button I don't have a clue on either. my daughter set things up, called her she said WHAT never asked for any of this . Had to endureabout 30 minutes of bull shit updates than this crap. Get me in because you don't want me to call and snap on some customer service person. (###) ###-####cell if need too. Rick Bowers is my name
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

Hi Rick, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. When you turn on your new Windows 10 computer, you are asked for a password ***** you believe you or your daughter did not set up. Can you please tell me if it is displaying an email address there above the password *****? If yes, please tell me the email address so that I can check its status.

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for that information. Do you have access to this email account?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

I see that you requested for a Secure Remote Assistance. Unfortunately, since you are not able to access your Windows 10 computer, we cannot use remote access on that computer.

Are you using another computer to chat with me now that I can remotely access instead?

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

If you are currently using a computer to chat with me, then we can do a secure remote access session so that we can fix your Windows 10 login issues.

I tried to accept your request but there was an error from your end.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I am Calling my Credit card company to dispute your charges you were worthless
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

I am very sorry about your confusion. I was still waiting for your response until now. I already sent you the formal offer for remote access. In that way, I can remotely access your working computer and fix the Microsoft account on the other computer.

But I respect your decision if you do not want to continue. We guarantee our service so you can always get your deposit back.

But should you wish to continue with my help, I can fix your login issues with your cooperation.

Best regards,