Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Last week I travelled from Australia to England and now I'm

Customer Question

Last week I travelled from Australia to England and now I'm in Italy. While I was in England I booked my flight to Italy and went to log into my Hotmail for my flight confirmation. It didn't allow me to log in being in another country and I can t answer the questions to get my hotmail open. I created the account quite a while ago so I can't remember who I put as my best child hood friend along with any old passwords I may have used. I have created another email account***@******.*** just so I have a email account that works, but I need to get into my email account***@******.***. For banking purposes on a Flexi loan I just took out with Westpac before I left Australia. So id like some help to recover my email account so i can use it again.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 10 months ago.

Hi Justin, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

So now you are in Italy, and when you try to login to your Hotmail account, your password ***** accepted (it means correct) but then Hotmail redirects you to a verification page where you cannot verify successfully since you forgot the info you must have entered long time ago when you created the account. Is that correct?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess