Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  Product Developer at Computer Science Corporation

Want to recall a gmail sent over an hour ago, yes, through

Customer Question

want to recall a gmail sent over an hour ago
JA: Is Gmail your default email provider?
Customer: yes
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: through chrome
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none yet
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i enable the undo function but overlooked the undu after 30 seconds
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

In some company networks with their own mail servers it is possible to recall an email if the email server allows it.

Unfortunately with gmail it is not possible to recall an email after it has been sent. There is no time in transit and when you clicked send the email is already in the other persons inbox nearly instantaneously. Your account no longer has control over that message once it is sent. The only thing I can suggest is to send another email explaining that it was sent in error. I am sorry about that but it is the truth and there is no way to recall the message

.If you need further help please let me know.Thank YouRemember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and Accept my answer. I can address follow up questions at no extra charge and I’m always here to help. Thank you for using JustAnswer!

The reason here is as you have already passed your overlook limit which you have set by enabling Undo feature.