Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have had a Hotmail account for several years which was

Customer Question

I have had a Hotmail account for several years which was recently converted to Outlook.
Apparently, in the transition, the contacts that I had saved under various lists were deleted. Is there a way those lists can be recovered.
It seems that I still have the individual lists, but I had them also categorized into specific groups to allow me send group emails.
Any assistance would be appreciated
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Fenoglio replied 7 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Give me a few minutes to look over your question and I will respond shortly.

If you go to People in the Top Right Menu button and then under Your Contacts click where is says "By First Name" and choose Display "Lists", does you contact list show like they were before?

Were you able to see the lists under People in Outlook.com? If not, let me know and we can try something else.