Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years

Most of my e-mail are sent to spam how can I move the spam

Customer Question

most of my e-mail are sent to spam
how can I move the spam to my gmail inbox
there are no prompts to do that
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

Hi Ken, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. I can see that you listed Chrome as your web browser. If you are using Chrome to access your Gmail, and the emails that you received are routed to the Spam folder instead of the Inbox, please do the following:

1. Open your Chrome browser and access your Gmail account
  2. Locate the Spam folder in the left side of the Gmail page, click on it to show the emails stored in the Spam folder.
  3. Click on the check box to select the email, then click on Not Spam to move the selected email to Inbox
  4. You can select multiple emails y checking several check boxes, and clicking the Not Spam button will move all selected emails to Inbox
  5. Please check this screen shot in the link below:

If you are not using a web browser to access Gmail, the procedures will be different. Please tell me what email program you are using so that I can give you the needed procedures.

I hope that helped.

Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!

If you need further assistance, please do not rate me negatively with 1 or 2 faces. Instead, please reply to me so that I can help you further.

Thank you!

Best regards,