James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

My ex logged into my gmail account yesterday and changed

Customer Question

My ex logged into my gmail account yesterday and changed EVERYTHING! Including my way to recover my account. He also changed my Yahoo password ***** recovery options. So I have NO way of recovering either account! He broke my phone 2 days ago and I'm unable to receive any text message to recover anything as well. Please HELP!!
Category: Email
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

There are possible ways to recover your account, but it may not happen as fast as you want.

Even if you recover your phone, it may have been changed as a recovery option. Also,

you need to report them for hacking you IF you feel safe enough to do this? Sometimes,

if you are 'away' from the situation, i understand the need to just be done and do not go

back. Just fix what is damaged and move on.

How would you like to proceed?