Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

For the past 24 four hours, I've had the following problem

Customer Question

For the past 24 four hours, I've had the following problem with my gmail account: when I go onto Google Chrome, the google screen comes on as usual and I click "inbox." The symbol for loading comes on, but the blue line that normally fills just before the screen displays my inbox stops just short of filling, and I never get my email. The first time this happened was in a library that was experiencing a poor connection that affected everyone who was there. But the problem persists now I am back at home (where my wife experiences no connection problems.) I use a MacBook Air and see no other problems on the computer. I am also able to reach website from the google page, so the problem seems to be limited to gmail. Thanks, Tim
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.

Hi Tim,

Open Chrome

Click on the 3 lines in the upper right hand corner

Click on Options

Click on Privacy

Click on "Clear your recent history"

In the boxes, make sure the follow items are checked: Cache and Cookies

In the drop down menu at the top, select "Time range to clear: EVERYTHING"

Click on Clear Now

Close Chrome

Try again with Gmail

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.