James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I forgot my password. It used to be: millvalley. I changed

Customer Question

I forgot my password. It used to be: millvalley. I changed it recently. Now, I am out of town in a hotel using their computer. I only have a flip top phone (###) ###-#### My account is: gmtrlt4.
I will be glad to answer any security questions you might have, but would really appreciate you're letting me know my new security code so that I can do my e-mail. I have been unable to get on line using the on line help system. Thanks for your help.
Category: Email
Expert:  Kevin T replied 3 months ago.

What service have you forgot it for?

JustAnswer?

Expert:  IT Miro replied 3 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

I will do my best to check for all possible options for you to regain access to your e-mail account and will let you know what to do. Please type your e-mail address here so that I can check your account.

Thanks,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 3 months ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,