James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I cannot retrieve my email. last week you disabled my

Customer Question

I cannot retrieve my email. last week you disabled my account (*****@******.***) and the message was you wanted to verify that I owned my domain. The process was to create a CNAME record and you gave me a code to use. I contacted network solutions and they walked me through the process last Wednesday. I still do not have any email could you PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE help me?
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: No one with Google they keep sending the same message to create a CNAME record
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have followed the instructions and created a CNAME RECORD
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: NO thank you
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Kevin T replied 1 month ago.

Who is asking you to verify your domain? Google?

I've done a DNS lookup and the CNAME is ***** *****

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Hello again, you never responded to me after viewing my reply.

Did you still need help with this issue, or do you want to close out this question?