Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience:  Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

No problem with email--- I purchased Kindle Voyage and wish

Customer Question

no problem with email--- I purchased Kindle Voyage and wish to transfer books from James Kindle 2 and forgot my password ***** WF benji
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: Don't remember
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: To connect to WF
JA: The email expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Is it y our amazon / kindle you need to reset the password *****?

Or, is it your home network wifi password ***** you dont know?

Also, to get started I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
no
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Please read my reply, and then reply in depth. Giving one "no" to the questions I asked doesnt help me to help you.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
home network wifi password
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Thank you.

Do you have a computer that is currently connect to your home wifi network?

If so,

I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
OS X. Yosemite. Version 10.10.5
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
MacBook Pro
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

If your mac is connected wirelessly, then we can go into your mac and look at the password ***** is using for your wireless network currently.

Go to Applications > Utilities and open the Keychain Access app. On the left side field, click "System," and in the left field "Category" click "Passwords". From here, if you check the column on the right where it says name. You should see your wifi network name listed. click the "Show password" box to show the network password. You may have to enter your Mac's Username/Password ***** view each Network Password.

Once you have shown the wifi / network password.. You can then use that password ***** your Kindle. Let me know if you get stuck or have any further questions.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Hello again, I never heard back from you after you viewed my reply. Did you still need help with this issue?

Please respond when you can so we can either work through this issue or mark it as resolved, thank you.

Dustin S