James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

My hotmail account has been hacked, Since July 30th,2016, I

Customer Question

My hotmail account has been hacked
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Hotmail account?
Customer: Since July 30th,2016
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have provided all the information to recovering hotmail website ,unfortunately my response to the last 4 e-mails sent to me is incomplete and my request is denied.Is there any other way I can recover my hotmail
JA: The email expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: you can reach me on my cell(###) ###-####or my e-mail***@******.***
Category: Email
Expert:  Russell H. replied 3 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

There probably isn't any way to recover your former hotmail.com account, if you have no password ***** works with it, if the 'Forgot your password?' processes have failed, and if you have appealed with emails to hotmail.com and had no luck.

Is that true in all respects?

But there is one more thing to try:

1. if you had a note of your password ***** and have not requested it be changed or reset, successfully, yet - then re-examine the writing. Make sure you haven't interpreted things wrongly, e.g. 'S' instead of '5', or similar errors in interpreting writing.

2. if you remember your old password, try logging in - again, if you have not requested it be changed or reset, successfully, yet - try logging in, several times, on a public terminal in a library, instead of on your own machine. Your own machine might perhaps be simply incapable of logging in to hotmail, for any of a rather large number of various reasons.

These are things to try. Let me know, and I will advise you further.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Unfortunately my cell phone number had changed too and I can't get security code on my cell.The only alternative is to to provide 4 email contacts and content of the last 4 e-mails.This is the problem.I get answer back that my information is insufficient.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Problem is not with my device.It's just that I can't retrieve my hot mail account.

Then I regret that I have no answer for such a dire situation. I must sympathize, and also Opt Out in case another Expert has any further ideas as to what to try.

Expert:  Cory replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I am Cory.

I am sorry you are having trouble accessing your Hotmail account.

When you can not reset the password ***** give enough information on the recovery form, you do have one more option.

Have you created another Hotmail, MSN or Outlook account?