James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Every time time I log on to FAcebook it comes up for about 3

Customer Question

Every time time I log on to FAcebook it comes up for about 3 seconds and get an error message (We encountered an error handling the last page action. Error code EXCEPTION ACCESS VIOLATION"
JA: When did you last use the account?
Customer: ABOUT 2 MINUTES AGO
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have googled EXCEPTION ACCESS VIOLATION and ran several "fixes". They wanted me to pay a subscription for service. Refuse to do this
JA: The email expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Is there a fee for this service?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Email Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: ok
Category: Email
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 3 months ago.

What is the version of your windows OS, what browser you are using such firefox, internet explorer, chrome....?

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 3 months ago.

are you there, do you still need help please?