James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

My Gmail sign in page won't allow my wife, Leanora, to sign

Customer Question

My Gmail sign in page won't allow my wife, Leanora, to sign in and check her gmail. each time she brings up the gmail page, my photo is there and she can't sign in. my account is***@******.*** Thanks, Scott ***
Category: Email
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 3 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

You have a few special sign in/forgot passwords. One is a phone, but doesnt give number. Sent the request to the one you have

on filed for that acct. When you get it,

Check your phone

Pull down the notification bar and tap the sign-in notification. Tap Yes, then tap 91 on your phone to sign in.

If this is viewed later tonight, we will need to repeat the actions or find another way. Need more information/communication

between us to be sure. But, this was first glance at your issue.

Also, make sure you dont put passwords, personal info or phone number etc here unless we connect remotely.

I will wait for your reply.

Until then,

Franklin