James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I flushed out my computer. I can sign in to Microsoft but

Customer Question

I flushed out my computer. I can sign in to Microsoft but not my Email.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: operating on vista xl outlook express ***@******.*** Email address works but not password. But I get emails on my phone
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: outlook express on my pc
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Do not know anything much
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: will Ibe able to get in in future????
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 3 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Have you tried anything at the live.com website (or hotmail.com website)?

Can you please confirm you have Windows XP, or Windows Vista, or Windows 7 or Windows 8 or Windows 10, etc.?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

For email account verification, do you have phone number ending with the two digits 77? And/or do you have a phone number ending with the two digits 61? If yes, what's the last four digits of that phone number? And is that phone number able to receive text messages?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,