James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I have really messed up my iPhone and mac OS X computer and

Customer Question

I have really messed up my iPhone and mac OS X computer and m acer chrome book and i have tried for a month now to get it all fixed to no avail. The tech at the AT&t store changed my***@******.*** to***@******.*** which i did not want. He put in my password ***** answered al my security questions and i know i was an idiot to let him do this but i just figured when i got hm. i would change all of this back to the way i wanted it and that is***@******.*** but i found out its not that easy. I have talked to apple to netgear to microsoft (ended up paying $246 for help i didn't need to Microsoft) just to have them tell me i needed to talk to google. Well its not so easy to talk to you all either. I can not even get my emails on my newest phone or my Mac. I can on my old disconnected phone. I am not computer literate at all. I did not grow up with them, I am older still trying to learn and about ready to take computer and phone and all outside and shoot them. I can do this because i live very far out in the country so this is my last effort asking for HELP!!!!!!
Category: Email
Expert:  technicalcat replied 2 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for using this service.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble. I am an IT professional with over 20 years of experience, and will be helping you today.

It's best to take these problems one at a time. You mention some email addresses and visiting the ATT store. Do you have a working password/login for any of your email accounts at this time? Did the ATT store rep write down the password ***** you, or tell you?