Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

Got error message 3219. windows live mail error 08xDE00005.

Customer Question

Got error message 3219. windows live mail error 08xDE00005. How do I fix It?
JA: Just to clarify, how often have you been getting this particular message?
Customer: 2 days
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Went to DeltaSync_2.0.0/Sync.aspx for an update but nothing is current.
JA: The email expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
Category: Email
Expert:  Kevin T replied 3 months ago.

Please give me your operating system?

Is this happening when you open Windows Live Mail?

Regards

Kris

Expert:  Kevin T replied 3 months ago.

Could you tell me If the Apple logo changes color when this happens? This is important I know this

Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

Hi!

Microsoft made some changes which caused the windows live mail program to no longer connect. Unfortunately there is not a fix for this issue, however there are a number of alternatives and work arounds. But as far as using the windows live program go it is not going to be able to connect. So the short answer is the Windows Live Mail application does not support the modern synchronization technologies which they are now using.

I suggest you read through this article which explains everything that is going on and what you can do to use your email: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Windows-Live-Mail-2012-will-not-connect-to-Outlook-com-45453b92-373b-4bbb-88ca-f8ec74f8e8fd

If there is anything you do not understand please let me know. If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.