James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Help! I was on this sight earlier today. I cannot open my

Customer Question

Help! I was on this sight earlier today. I cannot open my email. I fill in a form asking for my credit card, name, address, when card expires, etc. etc. I did not get a clear and understandable answer on what to do and how fix the problem. I have tried to get into my mail but to no avail. I have tried for hours to solve this problem, I have tried every phone number on Yahoo to no avail. If you have charged my card for $42.00 I need credit for $42.00. I will not pay for something I did not receive. Please reply. Thanks
Joyce Cowan ***@******.***
Category: Email
Expert:  technicalcat replied 3 months ago.

Hello Joyce, and thank you for using this service.

Are you still seeking help with your email problem, or are you seeking a refund? If you'd like help, I can endeavor to help you if you tell me more details about your problem.