James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

On or about August 7 and 8 and for the past three days

Customer Question

on or about August 7 and 8 and for the past three days approximately between 12:00am and 5:00am numerous span emails have been dispatched from my email account,***@******.*** to contacts from my browser and unknown contacts from other sources. I changed my email password ***** 08-09-2016 and the emails rejections notices, approximately 150 to 189 each day, continue showing up on August 15,16, and 17. How do I break this chain without changing my username and the current account? Jim T. Brown
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 2 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Were you able to check / change the security settings / security questions / answers also?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,