James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I can't get into my email account, .[email protected] in

Customer Question

i can't get into my email account,***@******.***. in trying to get rid of an old non existing email account (*****@******.***) I think I inadvertingly created a new Gmail account, which I don't want or need.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 3 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean when you access email, it goes to the new gmail email account?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer? And/or what's the brand / model of your computer?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
windows 10

Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix this issue directly for you? Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Remote support is quicker and easier for you as I will do all the troubleshooting steps for you. Otherwise, I can provide written instructions you can try. First, can you please confirm that when you access gmail email, it shows the new gmail account, not your old gmail email account?

Also, do you remember the password ***** your old gmail email account?