GeekGal, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS Degree & 15 + years experience supporting email issues of all kinds

My email account is disabled-it was hacked Gail

Customer Question

Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 2 months ago.

Hi there Gail! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

Would you be willing to allow me to remotely connect to you to work on this while you watch?

Expert:  GeekGal replied 2 months ago.

If you'd prefer I can provide detailed instructions to help you regain access to your account. In order ot best help, I do need to ask a few questions. When you say your account is disabled, do you mean that you just can't login to the account, or did you get a message from Google telling you that the account was disabled?

Why Google disables accounts

Google wants to ensure that everyone has a chance to safely and securely connect and communicate. To help preserve this environment, Google reserves the right to:

• Suspend a Google Account from using a particular product or the entire Google Accounts system if there is a violation of the Google Terms of Service, product-specific Terms of Service (available on the product page), or product-specific policies.
  • Terminate your account at any time, for any reason, with or without notice.

Next steps for disabled accounts

Please start by reviewing the relevant Terms of Service. Then, if you think your account should not have been disabled, please click on this link ( and complete the form. By contacting Google to look into this issue, you certify that you’re the owner of the account and consent to allowing Google. to review the contents of your account to evaluate your request.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 2 months ago.

If the information that I have provided has been helpful, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it! As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a positive rating. I am committed to working with you until your problem is resolved. Please let me know if you have any questions or need additional assistance.