GeekGal, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS Degree & 15 + years experience supporting email issues of all kinds

I have several gmails. All of a sudden they are all

Customer Question

I have several gmails. All of a sudden they are all connected. When I try to use gmail, it automatically signs in with the password ***** one of those gmafils. How do I get it to just offer the option to choose the gmail I want and to get it to stop remembering my password ***** opening the gmail automatically. It has connected all of the gmails on this computer to each other.
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 2 months ago.

Hi Dolores. My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this problem. It would be my pleasure to assist you.

If your dvd tray has a small pinhole on it, you can try bending a paper clip so you can insert one end of the paper clip into the hole and gently press. This should cause the dvd tray to open.

Please give this a try and let me know how it works for you. If this solves the problem, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it! Without a rating I am not credited for my answer. If this doesn't solve the problem, please reply with the brand and model of the device that the dvd is in so we can continue troubleshooting.