Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

My primary gmail account is disabled, and I want to

Customer Question

My primary gmail account is disabled, and I want to determine why & how to get it working again. That account is***@******.***. Please advise, thanks. *****
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

Hi Walter,

The account that is disable is***@******.*** -- Is that right?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

What is the last password ***** you used for the account?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
the password ***** *****!!
Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

Did you create a Gmail address and add that email or did you use that email address to sign up?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
That email address is from SCORE National, a non-profit organization that I volunteer with & I was given that address by SCORE National. All of the SCORE volunteers, 10,000+ use the Google supported email
Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

When you created your Gmail account, did you sign up with your @scorevolunteer address or did you create a Gmail address?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I signed up with the scorevolunteer.org address as required by the SCORE National organization. Later I created another gmail account,***@******.***, which is the one I am using to answer your questions.
Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

If you sign into your [email protected], are you able to view @scorevolunteer emails in that account? I am trying to find out if you created the @scorevolunteer account in Gmail separately or you linked a Gmail account to it.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I cannot see the emails from the scorevolunteer.org account on the***@******.*** account.
Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

In this case, you will need to send a form in to re-instate your account.

Click here: https://support.google.com/accounts/contact/disabled2

Make sure you use the information for your @scorevolunteer account and not your current Gmail account. The reason that your account was disabled is not available but the form should help get your account back.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.